Expenditure and Impact of Sports Premium
|What we did
- Hiring a qualified swimming coach to teach and work alongside the teachers
- Providing swimming sessions to all infant aged children
- Providing opportunities for our children to experience new sports and activities through subsidising some after school clubs
- Promoting an active lifestyle during lunchtimes - Developing confidence of our lunchtime supervisors through working alongside a sports coach
- Hiring a qualified dance coach to teach and work alongside the teachers
- Providing opportunities to perform dances to an audience
- Increased staff confidence with new skills and making links across the curriculum, esp. in dance.
- Enhanced PE sessions – quality of teaching has improved in some areas
- Children trying a range of new and unusual sports activities such as archery, street dance, cheerleading
- Enhanced active lunchtime provision.
- Greater awareness of health and fitness and the importance of sports in their life
- More opportunities for children to attend competitions and festivals
- Increased attendance at extracurricular sports activities.
Confidence of our youngest swimmers. A greater percentage of our children have experienced being in a pool and have awareness of basic water skills.
£ 10,577 (Total)